- A musician who wants to understand the engineering behind the music?
- A hobbyist who wants to start recording your songs?
- A music lover who wants to understand why certain records sound the way they do?
- An audio engineer who wants to make sure they can nail the basic technicalities of their craft?
- Or simply someone eager to learn the basics of audio engineering?
If you answer “Yes!” to any of those questions, “How Audio Works” is for you!
“How Audio Works” gives you all the tools to understand the basics of audio engineering, and come out more informed and better prepared. I wrote it specifically to save you time: reading 400 pages of audio jargon is no fun! With “How Audio Works”, you get the essentials in less than 100 pages. .
From the vibrating string to the sound in your ears
- 94 pages: Just the right stuff to put you on the right path
- 13 tables: Including comparisons of the most important equipment and software
- 16 figures: Original figures I drew myself to help understand what is going on
- … and more: equations, a list of sources, a 3-page glossary
Want a hard copy? A PDF file? Maybe read with a Kindle?
I have it all for you! Just click any of the links below.
Want more options? I got you covered!
Want to read “How Audio Works” for free?
And if you’re short on cash, you can read the book online!